Regarding this matter, Riinvest College has contractual agreements with these online libraries:
- LSE & UoL Library
- Database – Riinvest Institute
Working hours of the Library are:
Monday to Friday 09:00 – 20:00
Saturday 09:00 – 17:00
The main aim of the Library is to:
- Provide training for all students and staff on how to access the online libraries and related tasks
- Provide access to research data conducted for students
- Have a sufficient fund of books that will support learning and teaching processes
- Establish collaborations with other private and public libraries.
Access to the library: Every student at Riinvest College is provided with an ID which allows access to the physical and electronic library. You must ensure you have your ID with you before you can access the library.
All students, teaching and administrative staff of Riinvest College can borrow the material for usage outside our premises. Nevertheless, below you may find some of the rules for borrowing a reading material:
- The book can be borrowed for a period of 14 days maximum;
- The book can only be borrowed by using student ID card (the latter remains in the library);
- To extend the deadline, the borrowed book must be brought to the library, the deadline is not extended by e-mail, telephone or any other electronic form;
- The borrowed material, which is returned to the library must be presented to the responsible person in the library;
- Magazines, newspapers, reference books (dictionaries, encyclopedias, etc.) cannot be borrowed.