Management and Marketing Profile is intended to prepare students for managerial and marketing positions in a wide range of organizations and firms. This profile provides opportunities for students to get acquainted with the most contemporary methods and strategies of marketing, publicity and product and service promotion and customer relationships.
Students being familiar with the roles of managers, types, functions and importance of effective management, as well as marketing methods and strategies for firms in the domestic and international markets, will have the opportunity to be employed in private businesses and public institutions. They also develop their entrepreneurial skills and be able to create and develop businesses and generate self-employment.
After graduation, students will be able to:
- Understand the nature of businesses and other organizations in the local and global context
- Understand and implement key managerial functions within the organization
- Analyze the needs of business, workers and consumers using methods, techniques and interactive approaches
- Identify the most modern methods and technologies that organizations use in marketing their products and services
- Formulate effective marketing strategies for organizations
- Identify opportunities for business development from idea development to implementation through business plan development
- Do market research and analysis for managerial decision-making in accordance with market demand and business environment
- Understand, analyze, interpret and use financial and budget reports for effective decision making.